May 26th - May 27th, 2018
What to expect
The Alpha Weekend is all about getting away from the busyness of everyday life so people can connect with each other and connect with God. It’s the part of Alpha that many people say was the turning point in their Alpha experience.
- Saturday: lunch & dinner | overnight accommodations
- Sunday: breakfast
- Location: Salvation Army Jackson's Point Conference Centre | 1890 Metro Rd N, Jacksons Point, ON L0E 1L0 | (905)722-3501 | website
- Rob: email@example.com
- Claudette: firstname.lastname@example.org
Water Baptism Celebration
May 30th - June 23rd, 2018
Our next Water Baptism Celebration gatherings will be on the weekend of June 23/24.
For anyone who is interested in being baptized, or finding out more about Water Baptism, Pastor Jan will be providing teaching to help us understand the purpose and importance of water baptism in the life of a Christ follower.
The class will meet at the Agincourt Campus | 2885 Kennedy Road, Scarborough on Wednesday, May 30 at 7pm in Room 209.
Young at Heart River Cruise - June 6, 2018
June 6th, 2018
We're going on a river cruise!
Schedule for the Day
9:00 am: Leave from Agincourt.Church (2885 Kennedy Road) on a coach bus
11:15 am: Arrive at Big Creek and enjoy a "Welcome" Coffee and Muffin, plus time to browse the Craft Shop.
11:30 am: View a video presentation about the Grand River
11:45 am: It's Showtime, with a live presentation from the Blazing Fiddle ensemble, now in their 18th year with Grand River Cruises.
12:30 pm: It's "all aboard" the Grand River Belle as we cast off on a delightful 3 hour cruise on the peaceful Grand River
MEAL: Roast Beef Luncheon served on board (home-baked Bread, Garden Salad, Roast Beef, Mashed Potatoes with Gravy, Veggies, home-baked Apple Pie, tea/coffee)
An informative commentary is given by the Captain while cruising, and refreshments are served before returning to dock.
3:30 pm: We bid farewell to Big Creek and board our coach bus to start for home.
5:30 pm: Arrive at Agincourt.Church (2885 Kennedy Road)
Men's Golf Day
June 16th, 2018
Let's make some birdies!
Join us for the 41st Bernhardt Cup! This golf tournament has been a 'mark your calendar' event for many years and it's a great chance to meet some other men from our OneChurch.to community. Of course, there will be some healthy competition & trash-talking involved!
- Rolling Hills Golf Course | 12808 Warden Ave., Stouffville, ON L4A 7X5
Saturday June 16
- 7:30 am | Sign-in
- 8:30 am | Tee-off (we'll be playing a best ball format)
- 12:30 pm | Lunch (open to non-golfers)
- $70 includes | 18 holes of golf with cart | BBQ lunch & drink | Prizes
- Not a golfer and want to join us for lunch? $15 for a BBQ lunch & drink
- Dan | email@example.com
- Claudette | firstname.lastname@example.org
Last day to register is Sunday June 10
Summer Day Camp (SK-Gr.8)
July 9th - August 13th, 2018
- $140 per week includes: 1 off-site trip, curriculum, crafts, 1 pizza lunch and snacks (Please pack a peanut-free lunch)
- 10% discount per child available for families with multiple children
- Before Care or After Care available for an additional $20/week (both for $40)
- Registration is based on the grade your child will be entering in September 2018
- July 9, 2018 - July 13, 2018: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
- July 16, 2018 - July 20, 2018: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
- July 30, 2018 - Aug. 3, 2018: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Aug. 13, 2018 - Aug. 17, 2018: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Before Care: 8:00 am - 9:00 am / After Care: 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm (A penalty will be associated to early drop-off and late pick-up)
- There are a limited number of spaces available - register soon!
- Agincourt Church: 2885 Kennedy Road, Toronto, Ontario M1V 1S8
- Certain weeks may require travelling within walking distance from Agincourt Church, because of our need for a larger green space to safely conduct our sports and recreational activities - please contact us if you have any questions regarding this
- Off-site trips will be communicated and accompanied by permission slips after registration has closed and before Summer Camp 2018 begins
- Summer Day Camp 2018 will provide curriculum-based camps each week. Our purpose is to create a safe environment for your child to grow in their understanding of God and build deeper community with friends & leaders
- Each week we will compliment our curriculum with a sports/recreational activity
- Be sure to review the "Add-Ons" you are selecting during registration. These are the weeks you are registering your child for camp, including the number of weeks you require before/after care
- A mandatory waiver form must be completed and submitted before attending (this form will be e-mailed to you once the registration is completed)
- $50 will be reimbursed in the event of cancellation before June 17, 2018. After June 17, 2018, all funds submitted will be forfeited and used to cover expenses
- General inquiries (email@example.com) | 416-291-9575
July 14th, 2018
November 17th, 2018
Marriages do matter, and we want yours to be better!
Pastor Bill Morrow will be doing a session called "Marriage Matters" where, together, we will be tackling some key matters like communication, conflict resolution and intimacy that make marriage so challenging, and yet when working well, so amazing!
Lunch will be provided.
Cost per couple: $20
Childcare is available for birth to grade 5 (signup required): $10/family
Location: Agincourt Church Loft | 2885 Kennedy Road, Toronto