June 29th - August 31st, 2018
YOUTH SUMMER EVENTS
Summer is here and we are looking forward to these great youth events from July - August. These are some events that will allow youth to stay connected, spiritually grow and build community, and have fun!
Please note that a minimum of 10 registered youth is needed for each of these paid events. In the event that we do not reach that minimum number SEVEN DAYS before the date of the event, a refund will be given back to those who have registered
1. SUMMER SMALL GROUP | FREE! | STARTING JUNE 27TH
WEDNESDAYS (GUYS) | 7PM | 401 & KENNEDY |
FRIDAYS (GIRLS) | 6PM | BRIMLEY & STEELES |
2. June 29th | PAINTBALL | $30 | 6pm | 3550 Victoria Park Ave Unit #2-1, North York, ON M2H 2N5
- 1x General Admission
- Mask & Goggle
- Paintball Gun
- 200 Paintballs
- Unlimited HPA
- Safety Course
- parents and or guardians are responsible to bring youth to and from the location.
3. July 1st | SUMMER BASH | Agincourt Church | 3PM | FREE!
4. July 28th | Youth and Young Adults 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament |$25/PLAYER | Agincourt Church 9:00 AM
Proceeds will go towards the Youth And Young Adults Mission's Trip to the Dominican Republic
- up to 4 player per team can sign up
- Water and Sports Snacks will be provided
- Grand Prize winner to the winning teams
5. August 7th | BLUE JAYS GAME | $25 | 6:30pm | 1 Blue Jays Way, Toronto, ON M5V 1J1
- 1x ticket to the Blue Jays Game (500 sections)
- Please arrive at the main gate at 6:30 pm to meet with leaders and pastor
- Bring cash for food and drinks during the game
- Pick up time TBD: parents and or guardians are responsible to bring youth to and from the Rogers Centre for the game.
6. August 29th | YOUTH GATHERING | Agincourt Church | 6:30pm
Our first gathering before FALL LAUNCH!
Summer Bash 2018
July 1st, 2018
We can’t wait to celebrate Canada Day and another year with our church community!
Sunday, July 1 at 3 pm we will be hosting our first-ever Summer Bash and our theme will be an outdoor festival.
Join us to serve at this fun fair.
Summer Refresh Series
July 4th - August 1st, 2018
As part of the Wisdom Literature of the Old Testament, Ecclesiastes reflects on life; its joys and injustices, its brevity and bare realties, and invites you to discover where God fits in the mix.
If you’ve got a philosophical bent, this study is for you!
If you’ve ever felt critical, cynical or mad about life, oh man… this study is for you.
If you ever wondered what happened to wealthiest, wisest play-boy King of all times, - this is a study for you! And… if you’ve ever wanted to know the secret to the most enjoyable fulfilled God-blessed life possible… THIS IS A STUDY FOR YOU!
This 5-week study will be in the Chapel at the Agincourt Campus | 2885 Kennedy Road | use the South Entrance
Summer Day Camp (SK-Gr.8)
July 9th - August 13th, 2018
- $140 per week includes: 1 off-site trip, curriculum, crafts, 1 pizza lunch and snacks (Please pack a peanut-free lunch)
- 10% discount per child available for families with multiple children
- Before Care or After Care available for an additional $20/week (both for $40)
- Registration is based on the grade your child will be entering in September 2018
- July 9, 2018 - July 13, 2018: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
- July 16, 2018 - July 20, 2018: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
- July 30, 2018 - Aug. 3, 2018: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Aug. 13, 2018 - Aug. 17, 2018: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Before Care: 8:00 am - 9:00 am / After Care: 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm (A penalty will be associated to early drop-off and late pick-up)
- There are a limited number of spaces available - register soon!
- Agincourt Church: 2885 Kennedy Road, Toronto, Ontario M1V 1S8
- Certain weeks may require travelling within walking distance from Agincourt Church, because of our need for a larger green space to safely conduct our sports and recreational activities - please contact us if you have any questions regarding this
- Off-site trips will be communicated and accompanied by permission slips after registration has closed and before Summer Camp 2018 begins
- Summer Day Camp 2018 will provide curriculum-based camps each week. Our purpose is to create a safe environment for your child to grow in their understanding of God and build deeper community with friends & leaders
- Each week we will compliment our curriculum with a sports/recreational activity
- Be sure to review the "Add-Ons" you are selecting during registration. These are the weeks you are registering your child for camp, including the number of weeks you require before/after care
- A mandatory waiver form must be completed and submitted before attending (this form will be e-mailed to you once the registration is completed)
- $50 will be reimbursed in the event of cancellation before June 17, 2018. After June 17, 2018, all funds submitted will be forfeited and used to cover expenses
- General inquiries (email@example.com) | 416-291-9575
Singles Potluck Picnic
July 14th, 2018
The singles group are having a potluck and picnic!
Centre Island - Jack Layton Ferry Terminal: 9 Queens Quay W
Meet at 10am at the ticket booth for Centre Island | 9 Queens Quay W
Planning to leave Centre Island to return home at 4pm
Transportation to and from the ferry terminal is your own responsibility. You may take public transportation or take your car and find parking near the terminal (further instructions will be provided in your email confirmation).
Pay for your ticket at the ferry terminal on July 14
Please bring a picnic item, for a potluck, to share with the group
September 19th - October 24th, 2018
LEAD 101 is the first of 2 leadership courses that Pastor Jonathan has asked me to lead, and will be my small group gathering for this fall. It will be a combination of teaching, mentoring, discussion and Q and A.
We will cover the topics of:
* “Leading Yourself” (so you know how to replenish yourself for sustainable contributions for the long haul)
* “Leading in Christ’s Church” (it’s so different from leading in the secular context)
* “Leading Others” (here we’ll get into more of the practical tools for working on a team of leaders).
There will not be any formal “homework” or compulsory readings, but there will be recommendations for immediately applying what we are learning in your personal life and in your leadership ministries.
Pastor Jonathan and I felt good about inviting you because of your gifting and ministry contribution in our church life (please note that because of the structure and content of this class, it is by invitation only so we ask that you would not invite others to join).
November 17th, 2018
Marriages do matter, and we want yours to be better!
Pastor Bill Morrow will be doing a session called "Marriage Matters" where, together, we will be tackling some key matters like communication, conflict resolution and intimacy that make marriage so challenging, and yet when working well, so amazing!
Lunch will be provided.
Cost per couple: $20
Childcare is available for birth to grade 5 (signup required): $10/family
Location: Agincourt Church Loft | 2885 Kennedy Road, Toronto